DECEMBER 1994 NATIONAL DRUNK AND DRUGGED DRIVING (3D) PREVENTION MONTH PROGRAM PLANNER
This Program Planner Kit is designed to help in your planning as you make National Drunk and Drugged Driving Prevention Month (3D Month) in December 1994 the most successful campaign ever. The Program Planner is divided into two parts. The 1994 Background and Resource Guide will provide you with the background and information necessary to fuel your efforts throughout the campaign. The inserts are included in this kit to help you effectively communicate with your target audiences. The goal of 3D Prevention Month is to save lives. The theme for this year's 3D Month campaign is "Take a Stand! Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk". 3D Month is a major activity in support of Campaign Safe&Sober, a program to reduce alcohol-related traffic fatalities to 43% of total fatalities and increase safety belt use to 75% nationally by 1997.
- Sponsored by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Washington, D.C.
National 3D Prevention Month Coalition1900 L Street, NW, Suite 705
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1994-8
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Drunk driving; Fatalities; Guides to information; Manual safety belts; Prevention; Promotion; Public information programs; Utilization
- Identifier Terms: National Drunk and Drugged Driving Prevention Month
- Old TRIS Terms: Guides; Program planner kit
- Subject Areas: Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00719496
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 121
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 26 1996 12:00AM