SAFETY RELATED RECALL CAMPAIGNS FOR MOTOR VEHICLES AND MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING TIRES. JANUARY 1, 1993 TO MARCH 31, 1993
This report contains information on the safety related defect recall campaigns during the first quarter of 1993 for motor vehicles and motor vehicle equipment, including tires. The information covers both domestic and foreign manufacturers. There were 39 recall campaigns involving 2,100,003 domestic motor vehicles, 7 recall campaigns involving 570,462 foreign motor vehicles, 8 recall campaigns involving 94,479 units of domestic equipment, 3 recall campaigns involving 717 units of foreign equipment, 3 recall campaigns involving 2,548 domestic tires, and 1 recall campaign involving foreign tires, none of which were sold in the United States.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1993
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Motor vehicles; Recall campaigns; Tires; Vehicle components; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00719475
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-807 975
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 25 1996 12:00AM