CONSUMER GUIDE TO UNIFORM TIRE QUALITY GRADING
This report contains grade designations for treadwear, traction, and temperature for passenger car tires as of March 1993. All passenger car tires must conform to federal safety requirements in addition to these grades.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1993-3
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Federal laws; Regulations; Reliability; Safety; Slopes; Temperature; Tires; Traction
- Uncontrolled Terms: Grades
- Old TRIS Terms: Federal regulations; Tire quality; Treadwear
- Subject Areas: Law; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00719465
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-807 961
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 22 1996 12:00AM