SAFETY RELATED RECALL CAMPAIGNS FOR MOTOR VEHICLES AND MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING TIRES. JANUARY 1, 1993 TO DECEMBER 31, 1993
This report contains information on the safety related recall campaigns during calendar year 1993 for motor vehicles and motor vehicle equipment, including tires. The information covers both domestic and foreign manufacturers. There were 181 recall campaigns involving 7,672,521 domestic motor vehicles, 43 recall campaigns involving 3,266,937 foreign motor vehicles, 31 recall campaigns involving 637,525 units of domestic equipment, 3 recall campaigns involving 159,380 units of foreign equipment, 5 recall campaigns involving domestic tires, and no recall campaigns involving foreign tires.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 166 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Motor vehicles; Recall campaigns; Tires; Vehicle components; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00719463
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 105
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 21 1996 12:00AM