NATIONAL ACCIDENT SAMPLING SYSTEM 1994 CRASHWORTHINESS DATA SYSTEM DATA QUALITY LOG MANUAL
The National Accident Sampling System (NASS) 1994 Crashworthiness Data System (CDS) Quality Log Manual has been prepared as a guide for the NASS data users, Zone Centers, and Primary Sampling Units (PSUs) to ensure consistency in completion and interpretation of the log portion of the NASS data collection forms. The manual maintains the "Standard" rating as a gauge for quantifying the quality of collected data in the following three categories: (1) Substandard - Beyond Researcher Control - data which do not meet the NASS standard for a specific variable due to a circumstance beyond the researcher's control; (2) Substandard - data which do not meet the NASS standard for a specific variable; and (3) Standard - data which meet the established NASS standard.
National Center for Statistics and Analysis1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1994-1
- Pagination: 162 p.
- TRT Terms: Crashworthiness; Data collection; Data files; Data quality; Information systems; Manuals; Reliability
- Identifier Terms: National Accident Sampling System
- Old TRIS Terms: Data systems
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00719456
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 068
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 21 1996 12:00AM