SAFETY RELATED RECALL CAMPAIGNS FOR MOTOR VEHICLES AND MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING TIRES. APRIL 1, 1993 TO JUNE 30, 1993
This report contains information on the safety related defect recall campaigns during the second quarter of 1993 for motor vehicles and motor vehicle equipment, including tires. The information covers both domestic and foreign manufacturers. There were 54 recall campaigns involving 937,814 domestic motor vehicles, 9 recall campaigns involving 1,119,299 foreign motor vehicles, 6 recall campaigns involving 293,776 units of domestic equipment, 2 recall campaigns involving 5,740 units of foreign equipment, 1 recall campaign involving 1,230 domestic tires, and no recall campaigns involving foreign tires.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1993
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Motor vehicles; Recall campaigns; Tires; Vehicle components; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00719451
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 017
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 21 1996 12:00AM