STATISTICS '89. ROAD ACCIDENTS JAPAN
This statistical report, compiled under the supervision of the Traffic Bureau, National Police Agency, Japan, provides accident statistics for Japan. The following categories are covered: Road Traffic Situation; Traffic Accidents: Trends; Traffic Accidents and Casualties in 1989; Control of Traffic Violations; Traffic Regulations and Controls; Driver's License; and Reference Information.
Tokyo 104-0028, Japan
- Publication Date: 1990
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 67 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash data; Crashes; Driver licenses; Fatalities; Injuries; Statistics; Traffic crashes; Traffic regulations; Traffic violations; Trend (Statistics)
- Geographic Terms: Japan
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00719441
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-041 835
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 20 1996 12:00AM