MONTHLY TRAFFIC FATALITY REPORT: REGIONAL AND NATIONAL ESTIMATES, OCTOBER 1995
An estimated 3,713 fatalities occurred in the United States in October 1995, showing a 2.3% decrease when compared to the same month in 1994. The twelve month total for the period ending October 1995 shows a 2.2% increase from the corresponding total of the previous year. Tables and graphs are presented summarizing the statistics on highway fatalities for the last twelve month period and comparing these data with the corresponding period of the prior year for both the Nation and the 10 administrative regions of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
National Center for Statistics and Analysis1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1995-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Fatalities; Statistics; Traffic crashes
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00719433
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-041 815
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 19 1996 12:00AM