CONCRETE INFORMATION. CONCRETE PAVEMENTS FOR GENERAL-AVIATION AIRPORTS
Simplified guidelines are given for design and construction of concrete pavement for general-aviation airports. The topics covered include aircraft weights, pavement thickness requirements, joint design, construction of subgrade and pavement, and concrete quality.
American Concrete Pavement Association5420 Old Orchard Road, Suite A100
Skokie, IL United States 60077
- Publication Date: 1993
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport runways; Concrete pavements; General aviation; Pavement design; Pavement joints; Pavements; Paving; Subgrade (Pavements); Thickness
- Uncontrolled Terms: Pavement thickness
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways;
- Accession Number: 00719242
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: IS202.01P
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 26 1996 12:00AM