CONCRETE INFORMATION. SCALE-RESISTANT CONCRETE PAVEMENTS
Proper attention to design and construction will ensure scale-resistant concrete pavements. The following practices are required for all areas where pavements are subjected to freezing and thawing and the application of deicing materials: (1) Strict adherence to the fundamentals of quality concrete; (2) Adequate curing; (3) A period of air drying.
American Concrete Pavement Association5420 Old Orchard Road, Suite A100
Skokie, IL United States 60077
- Publication Date: 1992
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete curing; Concrete pavements; Drying; Freeze thaw durability; Pavement design; Pavements; Wear
- Old TRIS Terms: Freezing thawing effects
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways;
- Accession Number: 00719241
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: IS117.02P
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 26 1996 12:00AM