CONCRETE PAVING TECHNOLOGY. RECYCLING CONCRETE PAVEMENT
In recycling, an old pavement becomes a source of materials to build a new pavement. This conserves resources and then eliminates the cost to dispose of old materials. This bulletin provides guidelines for concrete pavement recycling. The information explains how and why agencies and contractors use aggregates from crushing old concrete pavements for the construction of new concrete pavements.
American Concrete Pavement Association5420 Old Orchard Road, Suite A100
Skokie, IL United States 60077
- Publication Date: 1993
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Aggregates; Concrete pavements; Crushed aggregates; Pavements; Recycling
- Old TRIS Terms: Pavement recycling
- Subject Areas: Design; Geotechnology; Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways;
- Accession Number: 00719238
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TB-014P
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 1996 12:00AM