CONCRETE PAVING TECHNOLOGY. RECONSTRUCTION OPTIMIZATION THROUGH CONCRETE INLAYS
These guidelines cover many available options for inlaying both concrete and asphalt pavements with concrete. Engineers often refer to concrete inlays as overlays or reconstruction. Inlays options do encompass features of these strategies. However, it is the optimization available through inlay strategies that warrants their specific explanation.
American Concrete Pavement Association5420 Old Orchard Road, Suite A100
Skokie, IL United States 60077
- Publication Date: 1993
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt pavements; Concrete overlays; Concrete pavements; Optimization; Reconstruction
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways;
- Accession Number: 00719237
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TB-013.0
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 1996 12:00AM