CONCRETE PAVING TECHNOLOGY. JOINT AND CRACK SEALING AND REPAIR FOR CONCRETE PAVEMENTS
This publication describes the philosophy of concrete pavement joint sealing and outlines the necessary steps in sealing and resealing joints. Recommendations apply to currently acceptable sealant materials for use in roadway and airport facilities. Also described are available methods for crack repair and load transfer restoration of pavement joints.
American Concrete Pavement Association5420 Old Orchard Road, Suite A100
Skokie, IL United States 60077
- Publication Date: 1993
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete pavements; Cracking; Joint sealing; Pavement cracking; Pavement joints; Pavement maintenance; Sealing compounds
- Old TRIS Terms: Crack arrest
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways;
- Accession Number: 00719232
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TB-012.0
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 1996 12:00AM