CONCRETE PAVING TECHNOLOGY. PAVEMENT REHABILITATION STRATEGY SELECTION
CPR3 is an acronym for the three concrete pavement rehabilitation categories: restoration, resurfacing and reconstruction. Each technique under these categories offers unique ways to address a deteriorated pavement. This publication provides guidelines for selecting cost-effective rehabilitation strategies. An engineer can easily adapt the strategy selection framework for local materials, environment, project conditions and costs.
American Concrete Pavement Association5420 Old Orchard Road, Suite A100
Skokie, IL United States 60077
- Publication Date: 1993
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete pavements; Pavement maintenance; Reconstruction; Resurfacing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Restoration
- Old TRIS Terms: Strategy
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways;
- Accession Number: 00719229
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TB-015.P
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 1996 12:00AM