SLOPE STABILIZATION AND EROSION CONTROL
This book is an up-to-date review of research and practice on the use of vegetation for slope stabilization and control of surface erosion caused by water and wind. It bridges the gap between the civil engineer, vegetation specialist and landscape designer, and is the first book for a decade to deal with the subject at both research and practical levels. Examples of the successful use of vegetation are presented from many countries in the developed and developing world, as well as instances where vegetation has had no effect or has even aggravated erosion and slope failure rates.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0419156305
E & FN SponChapman & Hall, 1 Penn Plaza, 41st Floor
New York, NY United States 10119
- Publication Date: 1994
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 288 p.
- TRT Terms: Erosion control; Scour; Slope stability; Slopes; Soil stabilization; Vegetation; Wind erosion
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; I42: Soil Mechanics;
- Accession Number: 00719227
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0419156305
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 22 1996 12:00AM