METRO-DADE TRANSIT AGENCY STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT PLAN UPDATE 1995. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The Miami metropolitan area is one of the most rapidly changing urban environments in the world. It is a fast-growing, multi-cultural community subject to massive changes wrought by international events, national policies, local dynamics and even the weather. While the area's potential seems almost limitless, many community issues must be reconciled. The Metro-Dade Transit Agency operates not only in this local climate of change, but also in the climate of uncertainty of future federal support for transit. This Strategic Management Plan is designed to identify the many factors that will affect MDTA's ability to accomplish its mission of providing quality transit service, consistent with prudent business practices. This plan is intended to enhance teamwork among the various divisions of MDTA by establishing clear agency-wide priorities and common goals.
Metro-Dade TransitMetro-Dade Center, 111 NW First Street, Suite 910
Miami, FL United States 33128-1999
- Publication Date: 1995-12
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Management; Public transit; Strategic planning; Urban development
- Old TRIS Terms: Transit management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00719172
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 26 1996 12:00AM