ALTERNATIVE-FUELS TECHNOLOGY: NATURAL GAS VEHICLES AS A WAY TO CURB URBAN AIR POLLUTION
This report describes the use of natural gas as an alternative fuel in various vehicles. Safety and emissions resulting from combustion are briefly discussed.
- Society of Automotive Engineers international congress and exposition, Detroit, MI, 27 Feb - 2 Mar 1995. Sponsored by Department of Energy, Washington, DC.
Argonne National Laboratory9700 South Cass Avenue
Argonne, IL United States 60439
- Publication Date: 1995-2
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Alternate fuels; Natural gas; Technology assessment; Urban areas
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00719152
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ANL-ES-CP-85765,, CONF-950256-6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 22 1996 12:00AM