CALGARY GOPLAN: UPDATE OF THE FINANCIAL SIMULATION MODEL
The Calgary GoPlan is a long-range transportation planning initiative looking ahead 30 years to when Calgary is a city of 1.25 million. In June 1994, as part of the Phase 2/3 report, Council adopted a vision for Calgary in 2024 and a series of recommendations to achieve that vision. This report evaluates the affordability of the plan within the overall expected fiscal context as well as the financial viability of two options, one of which involves new river crossings and the other with no river crossings but two major road widenings.
Calgary, City of, CanadaCorporate Economics Division, 313 Seventh Avenue, Southeast
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Finance; Long range planning; Programming (Planning); Rivers; Simulation; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: River crossings
- Old TRIS Terms: Financial programming
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00719123
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 16 1996 12:00AM