NATIONAL TRANSIT SUMMARIES AND TRENDS FOR THE 1993 NATIONAL TRANSIT DATABASE SECTION 15 REPORTING YEAR
This report provides a summary on the state of the national mass transit industry by highlighting aggregate financial and operational characteristics and trend information for key statistics and performance indicators. These aggregate data represent a portion of the 1993 Annual Report. It is the intent of this report to provide a national perspective of the American transit industry through graphic and tabular displays of relevant statistics. The statistics presented permit an understanding of the performance and condition of mass transportation in the United States. This report serves as a reference for policy makers at all levels of the government, transit professionals, and researchers at various institutions. The report provides a picture of the mass transit industry in 1993 and its performance covering five reporting years of the National Transit Database (1989 through 1993), as well as the ten-year period, 1984 through 1993. The disaggregates data for an individual system, mode, and type of service can be found in the 1993 Data Tables from the 1993 National Transit Database.
- Record URL:
- Record URL:
- See also PB95-125191 and PB95-239315. Sponsored by Federal Transit Administration, Washington, DC, Office of Capital and Formula Assistance.
Digicon Corporation6707 Democracy Boulevard
Bethesda, MD United States 20817-1129
- Futrell, M
- Binaut, T L
- Publication Date: 1994-12
- Pagination: 116 p.
- TRT Terms: Annual reports; Expenditures; Finance; Operations; Performance; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Operational analysis; Performance indicators
- Old TRIS Terms: Financial expenditures; Fta section 15
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00719113
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTA-MD-26-9002-94-5
- Files: NTL, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 11 1996 12:00AM