COST ESTIMATING AND FORECASTING FOR HIGHWAY WORK IN KENTUCKY
There is a need for better cost estimating and forecasting for highway work in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. The objective of this study, approved July 1993, is to investigate current practices and to recommend improvements for the estimating process. This report details the finding of the first eight months of the research effort and outlines path forward.
- Record URL:
- Sponsored by Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, Frankfort, and Federal Highway Administration, Frankfort, KY, Kentucky Div.
University of Kentucky, LexingtonKentucky Transportation Center
College of Engineering, 176 Raymond Building
Lexington, KY United States 40506-0281
- Stevens, J D
- Publication Date: 1994-3
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Cost estimating; Costs; Forecasting; Highways; Road construction
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00719110
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: KTC-94-9
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 10 1996 12:00AM