TRANSPORTATION PLAN FOR THE CITY OF TIJUANA, MEXICO: PRODUCT 7.5 FINAL REPORT
The report shows the results of a Light Rail Feasibility Study conducted for the City of Tijuana. It includes an evaluation of all public transit services within the city and gives a summary of the principal activities of the study, including the results of a technical evaluation to identify the most important characteristics of the public transit system. The report is divided into the following sections: 1) Introduction; 2) Reports; 3) Demand Forecasts; 4) Feasibility of Light Rail; 5) Conclusions; 6) Recommendations for the Medium Term; and 7) Long Term Recommendations.
- Provided to NTIS by the U.S. Trade and Development Agency, Arlington, VA.
Barton-Aschman Associates, Incorporated820 Davis Street
Evanston, IL United States 60204
- Publication Date: 1994-3-1
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Feasibility analysis; Light rail transit; Public transit; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00719067
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 4 1996 12:00AM