VEHICLE DESCRIPTIONS: 1994 MODELS
This report consists of two tables providing vehicle descriptions for 1994 models. The first provides information on passenger cars, including series, size, body style, wheel-base, driver air bag, passenger air bag, anti-lock brakes, anti-theft device, and models. The second provides similar information for pickups, utility vehicles, and cargo vans.
Arlington, VA United States 22201
- Publication Date: 1994-4
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Antilock brake systems; Antilock brake systems; Antitheft devices; Automobiles by type; Passenger cars; Pickup trucks; Utility vehicles; Vans; Vehicle characteristics; Vehicle size; Wheel base
- Uncontrolled Terms: Vehicle make
- Old TRIS Terms: Pickups
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00716869
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-041 473
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 27 1996 12:00AM