INSURANCE THEFT REPORT: 1989 MODELS: TWO YEAR RESULTS
The relative average theft coverage loss payments per insured vehicle year for 1989 model year passenger cars with the best and worst results during their first two years of availability are presented. Also presented are the relative theft coverage claim frequencies for 1989 model year passenger cars with the best and worst results during their first two years of availability, and detailed theft coverage results for all 1989 model year passenger cars with at least 8,000 insured vehicle years of exposure or 100 paid theft claims.
Arlington, VA United States 22201
- Publication Date: 1991-4
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Insurance claims; Loss and damage claims; Losses; Passenger cars; Payment; Theft
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00716863
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-041 467
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 27 1996 12:00AM