INSURANCE COLLISION REPORT: 1988 MODELS: THREE YEAR RESULTS
Relative average loss payments per insured vehicle year for 1988 model year passenger cars with the best and worst collision coverage results during their first three years of availability are presented. Also presented are detailed collision coverage results for all 1988 model year passenger cars with at least 1,000 insured vehicle years of exposure, and similar results for 1988 model vans, pickups, and utility vehicles.
Arlington, VA United States 22201
- Publication Date: 1991-1
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Liability insurance; Losses; Passenger cars; Pickup trucks; Utility vehicles; Vans
- Old TRIS Terms: Pickups
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00716854
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HLDI Dec 1990 Rept, HS-041 452
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 22 1996 12:00AM