STATE ACCIDENT REPORT FORMS CATALOG 1990
This publication contains a consolidation of accident report forms used by all the States. Its purpose is to provide a comparative accident data reference document for use by the States, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Regional Offices, other Federal agencies, and private organizations. Ultimately, it is hoped that the States will collect reasonably uniform accident data. Many States have upgraded or revised their accident report forms since the publication of the State Accident Report Forms Catalog was updated in 1988. In the future, this publication will be updated and reprinted every second or third year to maintain its timeliness and relevance. Please note the addition of the National Governors' Association (NGA) "Supplemental Truck and Bus Accident Report" in this edition.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1990-8
- Pagination: 207 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash reports; Forms (Documents); Standardization; States
- Uncontrolled Terms: Revisions
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00716833
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-806 884
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 20 1996 12:00AM