ADVANCED PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS (APTS). ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND FUTURE ACTIVITIES
FTA and ITS America are continuing to develop international and national ITS standards. Through conferences, papers, technical briefs and reports, present and future activities will continue to highlight the advances and advantages of advanced public transportation systems. Presented here in this brief report are the current accomplishments and future activities of the APTS program.
Federal Transit Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1995-9
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Advanced public transportation systems; Public transit; Technological innovations; Transit vehicle operations
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00716744
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTA-TRI-11-96-3
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 28 1996 12:00AM