SUMMARY OF WATERBORNE COMMERCE STATISTICS FOR CALENDAR YEAR 1994
Presented in great detail, the Army Corps of Engineers has compiled, in this summary, statistical information relating to the tonnage of commerce transported on all the major waterways in the US. The tonnage rates are compared using domestic and foreign commodities, commodity groups, waterways, import/export tonnage, types of vessels and leading ports.
Army Corps of EngineersWaterborne Commerce Statistics Center, P.O. Box 61280
New Orleans, LA United States 70161-1280
- Publication Date: 1995-11
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Exports; Imports; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo vessels; Waterways commerce
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00716737
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 1996 12:00AM