URBAN TRANSPORT AND THE ENVIRONMENT FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
The first International Conference on Urban Transport, held in Southampton, United Kingdom, in June 1995, brought together engineers, scientists, and managers working in industry, research, and government organizations to address the varied problems of urban transportation and the development of new technologies, planning, and management techniques for urban transportation systems. Proceedings from this conference include discussions of the current status of and future vision for urban transportation systems, environmental issues; planning, design, and safety concerns; and emerging technologies.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1562522477
Computational Mechanics Incorporated25 Bridge Street
Billerica, MA United States 01821
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 496 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Environmental quality; Management; Technology; Transportation safety; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Management techniques
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00716609
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1562522477
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Feb 13 1996 12:00AM