TRANSIT GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM - PART OF THE NATIONAL SPATIAL DATA INFRASTRUCTURE
The FTA National Transit Geographic Information System (GIS) is a representative inventory of the public transit assets of the country. Creation of this national system is an ongoing and collaborative effort on the part of many within the transportation industry. This pamphlet briefly describes the mission, goals, and program of the system.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Data management; Geographic information systems; Information processing; Information systems; Public information programs; Public transit
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00716382
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 16 1996 12:00AM