WHITE PAPER ON THE NATIONAL ITS SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE: TRANSIT ISSUES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
As the National ITS Architecture development process approaches the final stages, a number of issues relevant to public transportation need to be explored and evaluated by the transit community. This paper raises a number of these issues and to explain them so that the appropriate discussion can take place prior to the final configuration of the national architecture. The paper also presents the authors' recommendations on ways to deal with these issues.
Sandia National LaboratoriesP.O. Box 5800
Albuquerque, NM United States 87185
- Caskey, D L
- Heermann, P D
- Publication Date: 1995-10
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Architecture; Intelligent transportation systems; Public transit; System architecture; System design
- Uncontrolled Terms: User services
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00716381
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 16 1996 12:00AM