PROCUREMENT FORECAST FISCAL YEAR 1996
Public Law 100-656, Section 501 requires that The Department of Transportation (DOT), along with other Federal agencies make available its Procurement Forecast to the Small Business Administration and to interested business owners. This forecast is for informational and marketing purposes only and does not constitute a specific offer or commitment by the DOT to fund in whole or in part any of the procurement referenced herein.
Office of the Secretary of TransportationSmall and Disadvantaged Business, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 90 p.
- TRT Terms: Forecasting; Marketing; Procurement; Transportation departments
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00716377
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 15 1996 12:00AM