PENNDOT/MAUTC PARTNERSHIP TASK 6: PENNSYLVANIA RAIL FREIGHT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The Rail Freight Assistance Program (RFAP) provides financial assistance for investment in rail freight infrastructure. The intent of the program is 1) to preserve essential rail freight service where economically viable and 2) to simulate employment growth through generation of new or expanded rail freight service.
Pennsylvania State University, University ParkPennsylvania Transportation Institute, Transportation Research Building
University Park, PA United States 16802
- Publication Date: 1993-7-31
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic benefits; Employment; Freight transportation; Railroad transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00716376
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Feb 15 1996 12:00AM