METRO-DADE TRANSIT AGENCY. APPENDIX B. 1991 STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT PLAN UPDATE. A SITUATION AUDIT
The purpose of the Situation Audit performed for MDTA's Strategic Management Plan was to identify the forces, trends, and issues existing in the external environment that will affect MDTA's mission, which is: "To meet the mobility needs of our customers for high quality transit services which take them where and when they want to go, consistent with prudent business practices". This phase of the research for the update was conducted in two ways. First, CUTR reviewed various plans and reports that provided insights into future events that will affect Dade County's development, economy, and population. Second, a workshop was held with top management of MDTA to share the summarized findings of the above noted research and supplement those findings with additional MDTA staff insights. These two steps resulted in the identification of the forces, trends, and issues affecting MDTA that are outlined in this report.
- Prepared for Metro-Dade Transit Agency, Miami, FL.
University of South Florida, TampaCenter for Urban Transportation Research, 4202 East Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL United States 33620-5375
- Publication Date: 1995-10
- Pagination: 38 p.
- TRT Terms: Auditing; Management; Mobility; Performance evaluations; Strategic planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Strategic management plan
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00716375
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 15 1996 12:00AM