MAJOR ASPECTS OF EFFECTIVE SATELLITE FIELD DEVELOPMENTS
The role of the paper is to provide a background and overview of today's state-of-the-art within the multiphase technology (MP). The emphasis is on the North Sea relevant challenges, but with a close link to future deepwater developments. Economics is touched on throughout the paper, with emphasis on major cost saving elements involved with the use of MP technology for satellite developments.
- International Offshore Northern Seas conference and exhibition, Stavanger, Norway, 23-26 Aug 1994.
Norsk PetroleumsforeningOslo, Norway
- Lindland, H J
- Klemp, S
- Publication Date: 1994
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Artificial satellites; Construction; Cost effectiveness; Offshore structures; Pipelines
- Old TRIS Terms: Multiphase technology; Pipeline construction; Satellite systems
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00716334
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: NEI-NO-547,, CONF-9408229-54,, ONS '94:11
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 6 1996 12:00AM