PAPERS FROM ONE-DAY SEMINAR ON WHOLE LIFE COSTING - CONCRETE BRIDGES 1995
The objectives of the Concrete Bridge Development Group were to examine all aspects of whole life costing relating to the design and subsequent maintenance of concrete bridges. These papers provide information about the background to the test discount rate, road user delay costs, different strategies of maintenance and the bridge management philosophies of central government and local authorities. For abstracts of individual papers see IRRD 873928-873937.
CONCRETE BRIDGE DEVELOPMENT GROUP, BRITISH CEMENT ASSOCIATIONTELFORD AVENUE
CROWTHORNE, BERKSHIRE United Kingdom
- Publication Date: 1995
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 111 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Conferences; Costs; Design; Maintenance; Management
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- ITRD Terms: 155: Administration; 3455: Bridge; 8525: Conference; 224: Cost; 9011: Design (overall design); 3847: Maintenance; 8119: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Bridges and other structures; Design; Finance; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00715851
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Jan 31 1996 12:00AM