THINK BEFORE YOU CROSS: PEDESTRIAN SAFETY CAMPAIGN, SYDNEY REGION, NOVEMBER, 1994
This report is written to document the "Think Before You Cross" pedestrian safety campaign conducted in Sydney in November 1994. The report will detail the pedestrian problem in Sydney, outline campaign development processes and campaign components. Evaluation results are included. A brief historical perspective of previous pedestrian safety campaigns conducted in the Sydney metropolitan area is also provided.
ROADS AND TRAFFIC AUTHORITY (RTA). SYDNEY REGION83 FLUSHCOMBE ROAD
BLACKTOWN, NEW SOUTH WALES Australia 2148
- Publication Date: 1994-11
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Before and after studies; Education; Evaluation and assessment; Pedestrian movement; Pedestrians; Prevention; Publicity; Safety; Travelers
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- ITRD Terms: 1661: Accident prevention; 8006: Australia; 9148: Before and after study; 1667: Crossing the road; 2284: Education; 9020: Evaluation (assessment); 1733: Pedestrian; 8573: Publicity; 1755: Road user; 1665: Safety
- Subject Areas: Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00715718
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ITRD, ATRI
- Created Date: Jan 31 1996 12:00AM