1994 STATISTICS OF ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS IN EUROPE
STATISQUES DES ACCIDENTS DE LA CIRCULATION ROUTIERE EN EUROPE
The purpose of the document is to provide basic data on road traffic accidents and casualties in European countries, Canada, Israel, and the United States. The publication is purely statistical in character. The scope of the statistics comprises road traffic accidents involving personal injury only, excluding accidents with material damage. Data relate to accidents by nature of accidents and surrounding, accidents due to the influence of alcohol, and the number of persons killed or injured by category of road user and age group. As background statistics, data on the number of road vehicles in use, registration of new vehicles and vehicle kilometers run by road vehicles are provided. Additionally, estimates of population and distribution by age groups are given.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9210162781
- The document is trilingual (English, French and Russian).
United NationsPublication Sales Office, 2 United Nations Plaza
New York, NY United States 10017
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 113 p.
- Publication of: United Nations Publications
- Publisher: United Nations
- ISSN: 0497-9575
- TRT Terms: Age; Casualties; Crash causes; Injuries; Traffic crashes
- Old TRIS Terms: Age factor in accidents; Casualty data; Personal injury
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00715160
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9210162781
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 3 1996 12:00AM