SAE VEHICLE OCCUPANT RESTRAINT SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS STANDARDS MANUAL. 1996 EDITION
This manual is a compilation of SAE Standards, Recommended Practices, and Information Reports related to seat belts, restraint systems, and collision tests. Included are design, engineering, testing, and installation recommendations for restraint devices used in passenger cars, trucks, construction equipment, and civil transport aircraft.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560915234
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 275 p.
- SAE Special Publications
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- TRT Terms: Crashes; Impact tests; Passenger cars; Restraint systems; Seat belts; Testing; Vehicle occupants
- Old TRIS Terms: Occupant restraint
- Subject Areas: Highways; Passenger Transportation; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00713929
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560915234
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 16 1995 12:00AM