DEVELOPMENTS AND ADVANCES IN EMISSION CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
Tentative/partial contents include: Analysis of Catalyst Durability Data from the Standpoint of Substrate Surface Area; Effect of Enhanced Inlet-Header Diffusion on Catalytic Converter Pressure Loss; Cycle-by-Cycle Analysis of Unburned Hydrocarbon Emissions in the Cold Start of Gasoline Engine; Hot Vibration Durability of Ceramic Preconverters; Fast Light-Off of Under-Body Catalysts Using Exhaust Gas Ignition (EGI); EHC Impact on Extended Hot Soak Times; Utilizing Intake-Air Oxygen-Enrichment Technology to Reduce Cold-Phase Emissions; and more.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560915234
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 180 p.
- SAE Special Publications
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- TRT Terms: Catalysts; Catalytic converters; Ceramic materials; Cold starts (Driving); Emission control systems; Exhaust gases; Intake valves; Unburned fuels
- Old TRIS Terms: Cold start; Intake systems
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00713928
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560915234
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 16 1995 12:00AM