ELECTRIC AND HYBRID VEHICLES. IMPLEMENTATION OF TECHNOLOGY
Contents include: Fully Integrated Electric Vehicle Drive Unit; Advanced Fully Automatic Two-Speed Transmission for Electric Automobiles; Electronics for Electric Vehicle Motor Systems; Vehicle Design Strategies to Meet and Exceed PNGV Goals; A refuelable Zinc/Air Battery for Fleet Electric Vehicle Propulsion; EV Battery Pack Life: Pack Degradation and Solutions; and Cycle Life Considerations for Batteries in Electric and Hybrid Vehicles.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560915234
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 180 p.
- SAE Special Publications
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- TRT Terms: Electric automobiles; Electric batteries; Electric vehicles; Hybrid vehicles; Service life
- Old TRIS Terms: Battery life
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00713925
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560915234
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 16 1995 12:00AM