INNOVATIONS IN UNDERGRADUATE EDUCATION
The primary objective of this paper is to report the findings of a survey conducted by the ITE Transportation Educator's Council to determine the extent to which advanced technologies, applications, and software are being integrated into the undergraduate Civil Engineering curriculum. A secondary objective is to determine the current issues regarding broad curriculum and accreditation matters affecting transportation engineering education.
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Lipinski, Martin E
- 1995 Compendium of Technical Papers. Institute of Transportation Engineers 65th Annual Meeting.
- Location: Denver, CO
- Date: 1995-8-5 to 1995-8-8
- Publication Date: 1995-8
- Pagination: p. 708-711
- TRT Terms: Civil engineering; College students; Curricula; Education; Innovation; Technological innovations
- Old TRIS Terms: Education programs
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00713869
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 6 1995 12:00AM