SOME DO'S AND DONT'S OF BEING AN EXPERT WITNESS
Serving as an expert witness can be a challenging professional activity. The author provides a brief check list that is intended to summarize some of the major considerations which are fundamental if one is to adequately serve the client.
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Baerwald, J E
- 1995 Compendium of Technical Papers. Institute of Transportation Engineers 65th Annual Meeting.
- Location: Denver, CO
- Date: 1995-8-5 to 1995-8-8
- Publication Date: 1995-8
- Pagination: p. 705
- TRT Terms: Clients; Expert evidence; Guidelines; Professional personnel; Witnesses
- Old TRIS Terms: Expert testimony
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; I70: Traffic and Transport;
- Accession Number: 00713867
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 6 1995 12:00AM