PRESENTING TESTIMONY IN LAYPERSON TERMS
It is very important to use terms that are clearly understandable to your attorney, as well as judges and juries. The testimony you offer must be easily comprehended by everyone involved. This will aid in assuring that your credibility as an expert witness is established and enhanced. The same is true when using figures or complex formulas used to support your conclusions and testimony.
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Burns, E N
- 1995 Compendium of Technical Papers. Institute of Transportation Engineers 65th Annual Meeting.
- Location: Denver, CO
- Date: 1995-8-5 to 1995-8-8
- Publication Date: 1995-8
- Pagination: p. 702-703
- TRT Terms: Attorneys; Expert evidence; Judges; Testimony; Witnesses
- Old TRIS Terms: Expert testimony
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; I70: Traffic and Transport;
- Accession Number: 00713865
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 6 1995 12:00AM