1996-1997 TRANSIT PLANNER'S DESKBOOK
The 1995-1996 edition of the Transit Planners Deskbook contains the following sections: The Transit Bus Market 1996 - 2000; The Transit Railcar Market 1996-2000; Financing Transit: 1995 and Beyond; The Transit Planner's Guide to Washington; The Transit Planner's Guide to Canada; North America's 50 Largest Markets: Presents profiles of more than 80 transit systems and their development plans in 50 of the largest North American transit markets. Profiles are compiled from data supplied by individual transit agencies, the Federal Transit Administration, the American Public Transit Association, and other sources; and, The Transit Connections Buyer's Guide: Section includes listings of companies that supply products and/or services to the transit industry.
- This is the annual special edition of Transit Connections.
Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corporation345 Hudson Street
New York, NY United States 10014
- Publication Date: 1995-9
- Pagination: 80 p.
- TRANSIT CONNECTIONS
- Volume: 3
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Bus transportation; Financing; Marketing; Planning; Public transit; Purchasing; Railroad transportation; Transit operators
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00712862
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1995 12:00AM