AMERICAN WOOD-PRESERVERS' ASSOCIATION, 71ST ANNUAL MEETING, PROCEEDINGS, 1975
Thirty-three papers by various authors are presented. The topics discussed are: Tropical woods, treated wood samples, EPA liaison, chemical modification, poles, railway ties, quality control, preservation research, construction and biodeterioration, pollution control, productivity, preservatives, foundations, techniques, particle boards, treatment of lumber, piles, and posts, cross ties, switchties, accelerated evaluation, statistics, and wood preserving plants.
- Meeting held in San Francisco, Calif., Apr. 28-30, 1975.
American Wood Preservers' Association1625 Eye Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 441 p.
- American Wood-Preservers' Association, Proceedings
- Volume: 71
- Publisher: American Wood Preservers' Association
- TRT Terms: Creosote; Piles (Supports); Wood preservatives; Wood products; Wood ties
- Old TRIS Terms: Creosoting; Wooden cross ties
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Materials; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00132939
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM