TRENCHLESS PIPELINE REHABILITATION MANUAL
This manual identifies the primary causes of pipeline deterioration; discusses trenchless rehabilitation; details rehabilitation techniques and materials for pipelines, manholes and service laterals; and lists manufacturers and contractors. Development trends in pipeline rehabilitation are also examined.
National Utility Contractors Association4301 N. Fairfax Drive, Suite 360
Alexandria, VA United States 22203-1627
- Iseley, T
- Najafi, M
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion; Driver rehabilitation; Maintenance; Manholes; Pipelines; Wear
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rehabilitation
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline maintenance
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities; I60: Maintenance;
- Accession Number: 00715480
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 22 1996 12:00AM