VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT RESPONSE TO THE FIRST REPORT OF THE CRIME PREVENTION COMMITTEE'S INQUIRY INTO PERSONAL SAFETY ON THE PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM: 'DEVELOPING A SAFER TAXI INDUSTRY'
This report gives the Government's response to the Crime Prevention Committee's report on the taxi industry (see IRRD abstract no 861611).
VICTORIA. DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT477 COLLINS STREET
MELBOURNE, VICTORIA Australia 3000
- Publication Date: 1994-4
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Confiscation; Crimes; Deregulation; Districts and authorities; Driver licenses; Drivers; Driving tests; Inspection; Law enforcement; Legislation; Motor vehicles; Policy; Public transit; Safety; Taxicabs; Transportation departments
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- ITRD Terms: 8006: Australia; 9001: Behaviour; 1500: Confiscation (driving licence); 144: Deregulation; 1772: Driver; 1550: Driving licence; 1573: Driving test; 1534: Enforcement (law); 1556: Legislation; 1516: Offence; 173: Policy; 744: Public transport; 1665: Safety; 1148: Taxi; 253: Transport authority; 1575: Vehicle inspection
- Subject Areas: Law; Policy; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00713333
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ITRD, ATRI
- Created Date: Nov 22 1995 12:00AM