ON THE PROBLEM OF DEMURRAGE
The purpose of this paper is to present, to the concerned decision makers, a set of charts for estimating the minimum period of stay of the ship at the port of destination. These charts would be of great help in reaching a decision concerning the optimal contract period whereby demurrage would be avoided and/or total cost of contracted time and demurrage would be minimized.
Arab Maritime Transport Academy,
- Mahmoud, M H
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 10 p.
- Arab Maritime Research Journal
- Publisher: Arab Maritime Transport Academy
- TRT Terms: Chartering; Demurrage; Operating costs; Ships
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00131933
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Arab Maritime Transport Academy
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM