SEA ICE STUDIES IN THE SPITSBERGEN-GREENLAND AREA
The author has identified the following significant results. Data showed unexpected great variations in the drift velocity of the ice in the Fram Strait. Land map improvements were achieved by LANDSAT in the eastern part of the Svalbard archipelago.
- Quartery Report No. 2. Prepared in cooperation with Royal Norwegian Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, Kjeller. Original contains imagery. Original Photography may be purchased from the EROS Data Center, 10th and Dakota Avenue, Sioux Falls, S.D. 57198.
Norsk PolarinstituttOslo, Norway
- Vinje, T E
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- TRT Terms: Drift ice; Ice; Mapping; Motion
- Old TRIS Terms: Ice mapping; Ice movement
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00136310
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-CR-146342
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 2003 12:00AM