AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT REPORTS. BRIEF FORMAT - U.S. CIVIL AVIATION
The publication contains selected aircraft accident reports, in brief format, occurring in U.S. civil aviation operations during calendar year 1975. The 899 General Aviation accidents contained in this publication represent a random selection. The publication is issued irregularly, normally five times each year. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable causes for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, kind of flying, injury index, aircraft damage, conditions of flight, pilot certificate, injuries, and causal factors.
- Paper copy available on subscription $40.00/domestic, $50.00/foreign. Single copies available $4.00 domestic, $6.50/foreign.
Washington, DC United States 20594
D.C. Bureau of Aviation Safety.,
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: issued irr
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Aviation safety; Casualties; Civil aviation; Crash investigation; Licenses; Loss and damage; Statistical analysis
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00133144
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 23 1976 12:00AM